Remnants of Typhoon Songda are projected to hit the Northwest this week. Due to the possibility of power loss, we are delaying our next comic to Tuesday, Oct 18 to make preparations for the storm. Hopefully we will be back with no issues. Wish us luck.
Tea’s new comic will have to wait until this afternoon/evening, guys. Sorry!
Basically we’re in the process of moving hosts and many of our plugins and such aren’t going to be able to work. Please be patient with us during the transfer.
Todays comic will be a bit late, but it will be posted 🙂 (on account of fibro pain)
No comic today. We just moved and I have a cold. A Tea comic will be posted next tuesday. Thanks for your understanding!